To add an image to an Item in Joomla!follow these steps:
- Open the Item you wish to add an image to by: K2 > Items > selected Item
- Select the add image button in the JC Editor
- Select existing folder or create a new one by selecting add new folder button to place image into.
- Select the upload button in the image window
- Select: Add.
- Use the Browser to find desired image and Select Open then Upload then Cancel.
- Select the image file and use the Image Manager to set image properties (alignment, margins, dimensions etc).
- Select Insert to place image into the Item. The image will now be displayed in the Item.
* Clicking the Cancel button closes the screen without inserting the image.