A link to an image or document (hyperlink) may be inserted into an Item as follows:
- Open the Item you wish to add an image or document link to:
K2 > Items > selected Item
- Locate and highlight the text or image you wish to use as the link.
- Select the Insert/edit link button on the JC Editor.
- Select the Browse button and double-click to open existing folder or create new folder by selecting add new folder button to place image or document into.
- Select the Upload button and Add to browse for your image or document.
- Select your image or document then click Upload then Cancel.
- The image or document link will now be displayed in the Item text.
* Clicking the Cancel button closes the screen without inserting a link.