To insert an anchor point in your article:
- Open the Item you wish to add an anchor to:
K2 > Items > selected Item
- Locate and select a point next to the text or image you wish to use as the anchor.
- Select the Insert/edit Anchor button on the JC Editor.
- Enter Anchor name and select Insert. An anchor icon will now appear in front of the selected text:
- To create a link to your anchor, highlight the text you wish to use as the line.
e.g. Courtroom 1
- Select the Insert/edit link button on the JC Editor.
- Select the Anchor drop down menu under Attributes and click on the specified anchor.
name: e.g. Courtroom1
- Select Update. The anchor link will now be displayed in the Item text.